TERMS & CONDITIONS - Members Survey - prize draw
How to participate;
1. To take part, entrants must be members of Chelmsford Star Co-operative Society and have access to their membership number to enter.
2. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All survey submissions received prior to 30.11.2021 will be valid to enter the prize draw.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member Chelmsford Star Co-operative.
6. Employees of Chelmsford Star Co-operative are eligible to enter.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens on 13/10/2021 and closes on 30.11.2021
10. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid entries.
11. The winner will receive £200 worth of dividend loaded onto their Chelmsford Star Co-operative Membership Card.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. Your Chelmsford Star Co-op membership card needs to be used within a 24 month period for the dividend to remain on the card otherwise it will expire.
16. The winner will be notified via email.
17. The winners' details (names and counties only) will be available for ten weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Membership & Marketing Department, 220 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LS.
18. The winner will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. Follow the link for our policies https://www.chelmsfordstar.coop/privacy-statement
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw via the completion of the survey shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.